Saturday, May 19, 2012

Welcome to poses galore!

Before I begin posting, I would like to take a minute to thank a few people that helped me start making poses :)
 First off, the guy that inspired me to start...Dylan Simse. If it wasn't for your livestream that night, I would have never begun making poses and now its one of my favorite things to do :3 Thank you!

Angie (Friendlie Llama) Thank you for helping me work the blender plug ins XD I was utterly hopeless that night when you showed me how to do it. Then I went on to show other people how to do it...so thank you XD

Anna Sims and Dawn Turner for requesting some of my best work :) You guys are great.

And last but not least...My dad (Papa Gary) For giving me the time to play on my computer so that I could dabble with this stuff <3 Thanks guys!

1 comment: